Today I continued working on the remnant quilt that I started in the week. Previously I had not quite finished sewing all of the small fabric squares together. Today I managed to complete this and also managed to sew the rest of the squares together. I firstly did them in rows
Then I attached all of the rows together
This means that I now have to complete the boarder and the back of the quilt, first I will have to go out and buy some wadding. I am pleased with how the quilt is progress although I did unpick the fabric squares several times because I was not happy with the corners coming together so I am sure that the project is taking much longer than it should, still I follow the belief that I need to be happy with it or it will just be folded away and not used.