Yesterday I managed to knit two more round of the colour work onto the dress that I am making, but I did not find the time to write it up onto the blog.
I am now officially past the point of where I had got to when I found that unfortunate twist, i am aim to knit some more tonight after I get in from training with Little one.
This is how the challenge was looking at the end of yesterday (notice how there are definitely no twists – I have finally relaxed enough to stop checking for them every few stitches)
This is it close up
The colour work is moving along very nicely, the bottom of the triangles and the edges are nice and defined. If I get two more rounds added tonight I will have added the tip of another grey triangle into the purple one.