Yesterday I made a bag from the 101 Ways to Sew a Metre:
Today I had a look through the book and settled on making the Cap Sleeve Bolero…mainly because it was so cute but I also thought that it would be a good item for a summer wardrobe.
I had this owl fabric that I settled on for the project:
This is the finished item from the front view:
And this is the back view:
The bolero has little pleats around the waist that give it a nice fitted finish. The only downside is that the it has not photographed too well in the kitchen light…I will try and take some more tomorrow in natural light, the material should show up much better then.