I was thinking that I would be able to finish it in one sitting but this was not to be, mainly because I have put in the zip a total of three times and taken it out twice!
Today I have hemmed the dress:
Finally inserted the zip:
All that is left now is the decorative top stitching around the neck and arms. This is how the dress is currently looking from the front:
And from the back:
Although it was frustrating putting in and taking out the zip a few times, I am pleased that I did because the back now matches up perfectly. I’ll post on the finished project, complete with top stitching later in the week.